Friday 1 January 2010

Happy New Year !

Happy New Year everyone. I've been a bit quiet lately but that's just the season isn't it! Every time you think you've got all the shopping done something else crops up. Hope you all had an excellent Christmas and I hope you all have a hugely satisfying New Year.


I have been inspired by the January sales to have a sort out of all my single/lonely beads. These are beads that are left over from sets, test beads for new glass or techniques, beads that turned out differently from what was expected etc. They've been accumulating for a while so I thought it was time to sort and bag loosely by colour.
Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Those looked so gorgeous I had to snap them up ASAP haha :D Thank yoooou <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, they are in the post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jut to say the beads have arrived and they are scrummy! Thank you so much-I can't wait to work with them :D

    ReplyDelete